The Moose Jaw Newcomer Welcome Centre is here to help you. We are a first-stop service centre offering information, resources, and services. We serve the city of Moose Jaw as well as all the communities within our region (150 km radius).
We offer free services to eligible clients that can help you:
- Get information on Moose Jaw and other communities in our region
- Get information on immigration and settlement
- Set up an English language test to help you
- Learn your level of English ability
- Join an English language class
- Do career-planning
- Find English classes that are right for you
- Get information on applying for important documents like your SIN card, health card, or driver’s license
- Find career and employment services
- Receive settlement services for more in-depth help
- Find translation or interpretation services
We also offer:
- Use of computers, internet, photocopier, scanner, fax and printer
- Printed information and brochures on many topics: citizenship, employment, your rights in Canada, housing, education, driving, and much more
- Workshops and information sessions on a variety of important topics. Have a look at our upcoming events.
- Information and contacts for cultural groups in Moose Jaw
- Space for organizations to hold gatherings and meetings or for clients to meet with Service Provider Organizations, using telephone interpretation services, if needed
- Services outside our regular hours by appointment.
*Our services are free of charge*